A Year of Self/World/Life Discovery

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

24 Hours of Paradise

Camping on The Beach was something I thought was going to yet another cheesy tourist experience by way of Hollywood invasion. Rarely do I admit this, but I was WRONG. First take a look at this picture to get an idea of the euphoria I was feeling...
After my initial excitement transcended into a state of island relaxation, my 15 new friends and I spent the evening on the beach as the bioluminescence sparkled in the moon's reflection on the warm emerald water. Post buckets of SangSom (Thai Jet Fuel in whiskey form) we danced to music on the sand and sometimes in the ocean! Later we were fascinated by a killer fireshow (see pics below) an amazing art form practiced along the beaches of Thailand. 
Never made it back to the tents...woke up like this...
Saw the sunrise on the beautiful waters of Southeast Asia...
Took some last photos of my vain self haha
And staked my claim on the finest beach in the world...COLE BEACH

No comments:

Post a Comment