A Year of Self/World/Life Discovery

Friday, December 17, 2010

When in Laos...

Vang Vieng is a small backpacker town where all inhibition is LOST. Along the river you spend your day in an intertube bar hopping, drinking, playing mud volleyball (must bring this back to the States), and meeting fellow travelers from around world. I understood what makes this place a notorious party haven!
I was launched 20 feet in the air... body felt that impact for days!










Part of this whole traveling experience is trying crazy things I wouldn't normally do. Offering everything from waterslides, rope swings, and zip lines, Vang Vieng is a recipe for an adrenaline rush. Sometimes when we've consumed a little too much firewater we are increasingly tempted to conquer these perilous activities. So, in keeping with my vow for all things daring...I DID.

No comments:

Post a Comment