A Year of Self/World/Life Discovery

Thursday, August 19, 2010

International Language

Every morning I wake up and realize I am in the South of France an instantaneous rush of excitement enraptures me. A hotel floor below are two beautiful Swedish girls who have been joining in the fun with the new group of awesome Parisians we managed to befriend. Though, it is not hard when all the ingredients for a good time are right in front of you!

I can't help but think how lucky I am to be here in such a beautiful country with such fun and diverse people. From the 4-way language barriers to the international language of drinking, dancing, and music I have had a non-stop rollercoaster day and night. Why would anyone ever leave this paradise...on a stretcher?



Some new members of the Cannes Palm Beach crew

No comments:

Post a Comment