A Year of Self/World/Life Discovery

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving with a BANG!

Thailand. The ultimate backpackers destination. Everything to satisfy the burning desire for something new, exciting, and rebellious. The energy of adventure-driven 20-somethings fills the air along with streetside pad thai and various types of mysterious street meat. I was in love with yet another city along my journey. 

Within two hours of landing in Bangkok I was already 2 drinks in roaming the Kao San Road (aka backpacker row). I quickly made some Aussie (obviously) buddies and we arrived at an awesome club that had all the right ingredients for a good night...except for people. For those of you who know me I can't seem to go 5 minutes without thinking of some game plan to make things go the way I want. Thus, I assumed the role of club promoter along with a friend and recruited the hot traveling girls and other partiers needed make this place happen. It did. BIG TIME. I was handsomely rewarded with some serious drinks and woke up the next day feeling so accomplished. HA. Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment