A Year of Self/World/Life Discovery

Monday, August 23, 2010

Prague

A city of such beauty it almost didn't look real. From the gothic architecture to the cobblestone streets of Old Town it exudes charm from every angle. The few days I spent here were a little more relaxed than the rest of the trip; I need to pace myself!

That said, I still enjoyed my new friend-making strategy: pub crawls! These drunken gallivants bring young travelers like myself together to drink and have fun. This has enabled me to meet some really interesting people and even a girl or two ;-] 

The Czech people I didn't find to be that friendly or helpful. Maybe its the millions of tour groups that overrun this small town and turn it into Disneyland, I try not to act like one of them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment